Light Rail Bar Crawl!
Saturday May 6th
Benefiting the Salvation Army Homeless Program
The club is hard at work to bring the second annual Light Rail Bar Crawl to raise money for the Salvation Army Homeless Program on May 6th. You can now send in your early registration for $20 each or make a donation by paying PayPal at email@example.com. Please include your name in the memo.
We still need a handful of volunteers, please contact Mel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great prizes, poker run, 50/50$.
Want To Win A Windjammer Cruise And Help Some Parrot Head College Students?
Parrot Heads in Paradise have been awarding qualified parrot heads and their children a total of $10,000 in scholarships every year for the last 10 years. Fundraising has been just keeping pace with our pay-outs each year and we want to add some additional funds to ensure future years’ have adequate funding. To make sure that we can continue to award these gifts well into the future we have come up with a great way to help that cause. Windjammer Cruises has donated a cruise for two to raffle off this year. Below are all the details about this great cruise. We will be selling tickets via PayPal or check right up until MOTM. We will draw for the cruise Saturday, November 5th from the stage at Meeting of the Minds for the seven night cruise on this beautiful boat. Winners do not need to be present at MOTM to win the cruise! Tickets are five for $20 or five dollars for one. I will send you via email with a list of your numbers so you have them for your records. I will be tracking the name and numbers of every ticket coming in and they will all be in Key West for the drawing. You can pay via PayPal www.paypal.com to PHiPscholarshipraffle@yahoo.com (click on the friends and family link)
When you get to MOTM, you may purchase additional tickets right up until 2:30 pm on Saturday.
Thank you in advance for your support of the wonderful cause. Details of the cruise are below.
SAIL WINDJAMMER PRIZE DESCRIPTION
- THIS IS A ONE WEEK GIVEAWAY FOR TWO ON THE S/V MANDALAY. TRIP MUST BE USED ONE YEAR FROM ISSUE DATE.
- VALUED AT $3396 ($1599 PER PERSON, PLUS $99 PER PERSON PORT CHARGES) • STANDARD CABIN ACCOMMODATIONS (UPGRADES AVAILABLE) • ALL MEALS, 5 O’CLOCK RUM SWIZZLES AND SNACKS ARE INCLUDED • OUR SHIP, THE S/V MANDALAY, SAILS FOR ONE WEEK, BOARDING SUNDAY AND DISEMBARKING ON SATURDAY, OUT OF OUR HOMEPORT IN GRENADA WEST INDIES, CARIBBEAN • Flight to Grenada is not included. Gratuities, Bar, Shore Excursions, Snorkel Gear, Transfers & Onboard Purchases are not included.
- VISIT A SELECTION OF ISLANDSIN THE GRENADINES, WHICH INCLUDE OUR HOME PORT GRENADA, CARRIACOU, UNION ISLAND, MAYREAU, TOBAGO CAYS, BEQUIA, ST. VINCENT AND POSSIBLY SOME OTHER STOPS ALONG THE WAY.
REMEMBER, PORTS VISITED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE...WE GO WHERE THE CAPTAIN AND THE WIND TAKE US!
- WE WILL SAIL YOU SAFE AND STEADY TO UNSPOILED BEACHES, HIDDEN INLETS AND SPARKLING WARM WATERS THAT CONVENTIONAL CRUISE SHIPS JUST CAN’T REACH. YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A CARIBBEAN FEW OTHERS EVER SEE OR DREAM OF!
- PALM-FRINGED, WHITE SANDY BEACHES OFFER YOU TRANQUILITY AND RELAXATION THAT WILL HAVE YOU LIVING YOUR CARIBBEAN DREAM AND UNWINDING BY THE MINUTE
- WE PROVIDE A LAID BACK EXPERIENCE WITH MOUTH WATERING NATIVE CUISINE AND COMFORTABLE AIR-CONDITIONED CABINS. EACH CABIN IS AN ENSUITE UPON ITSELF WITH YOUR OWN PRIVATE BATHROOM
- PARTAKE IN RAISING THE SAILS, TAKE A TURN AT THE HELM OR JUST ENJOY THE WINDS OF THE CARIBBEAN SEA FILLING THE SAILS...THE CHOICE IS YOURS!